In a message dated 4/15/2005 12:49:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >>Yes, Xcode is installed, but he is on 10.2.
> >
> >Xcode is for Panther. Jaguar users need Project Builder.
>
> Technically he'll need the "Developer Tools", which include Project
> Builder but also the additional perl stuff he'll need.  They didn't
> start using the IDE's name as the name of the whole distribution until
> 10.3 IIRC.
>
>  -Ken

Apparently Project Tools was installed. I may have him take notes on the log
for us to locate the missing elements and perhaps install them separately. I
think this happened to me once back in my Jaguar days.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Alan