Hello All,

I updated to 10.4.1 not to long ago and ran a script I had been using with 10.3.x without problems. Now I was getting error messages that did not appear before. It was just some little things that were easily fixed, (I re-used some variables that I thought were scoped properly), but it did make me wonder what all did change with Perl when we went to Tiger.

Thanks,

Elton

 NOVA                        505 W. Olive Ave. Suite 550
 Elton Hughes (IT)                      Sunnyvale CA 94086
 Phone: 408-730-7235                   Fax: 408-730-7643