Hi,

Following up from my previous message, I am now using PAR. The problem is
when I package an executable the current working directory changes:

#! /usr/local/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use Cwd;

print "\nCurrent directory = ".cwd."\n";

When I run this from the command line, the result is the path to the place
where the perl script is saved. However if I package it using pp

pp -o test test.pl

Then when I double click the executable the current directory is now my home
directory

Any ideas how I can get access (in a cross platform way, must work on
windows) to the directory in which the executable is saved?

Thanks for any help

Adam

believed to be clean.