On Oct 26, 2005, at 12:03 AM, Ken Williams wrote:

On Oct 25, 2005, at 12:53 PM, Sherm Pendley wrote:

On Oct 15, 2005, at 9:02 PM, Sherm Pendley wrote:

What about if I built a universal binary for y'all to try?

Done. As the announcement mentions, the recent release of ShuX, as well as the CamelBones framework itself, are built as universal binaries. So, of someone with an Intel Mac would download ShuX and give it a click, I'd be most appreciative.

I feel bad seeing this entire thread Warnocked three times, but I'm afraid I'm unable to do anything substantive about it - perhaps Intel Macs are still so rare out there that nobody on this list actually has one.

I figure they *are* pretty rare - $1k for a machine you don't even get to keep is setting the barrier pretty darned high. I have heard from at least one person privately though, who said he'd give it a go. I emailed him about this latest release, but haven't heard the results yet.

sherm--