Hi all,

Just a quick question. I've been using MIME::Lite to send emails from my home computer as I am running a server there. But I recently switched to DSL with SBC/Yahoo and they are blocking port 25. My mail suddenly stopped going through. I've opted out of that, thinking that was the problem, as they give you the option, but that didn't seem to help. No mail is being sent from my cgi script. So I am wondering if there is a way to send authenticated mail with MIME::Lite. I've read the examples and docs regarding MIME::Lite and sending authenticated mail, but can't seem to make heads or tails about it. Does any one have an idea of how to do that? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark