You just have to install those missing modules one by one. Some are software
libraries.
You just have to go to get those libs and install them by following the
instruction.

I have done this before. It took me quite a while to finish it.
But it can be done.

Since I have done this one year ago, I could not remember the details.
But this module has worked on my machine since then.

ted