On May 7, 2007, at 11:44 AM, Chris Nandor wrote:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sherm Pendley) wrote:

I need donations to CamelBones. Or web hosting customers. Or
consulting clients. Or a plain old-fashioned job. Or something - and
I need it soon.

Have you considered a Perl Foundation Grant? Surely this is more worthy
than some of the other grants they've done.

I've considered it, but one of the requirements is that the proposed project benefits a "large segment" of the Perl community. Honestly, I've never figured CamelBones would meet that requirement - Mac users are a pretty small niche, Cocoa developers a small niche within that, and Cocoa/Perl developers a small niche within that.

On the other hand, it appears that quite a few of Perl's "heavy hitters" are using Macs. And it certainly couldn't hurt to ask. So I'll write up a proposal for this round, and see what happens.

sherm--