Howdy!

On Dec 6, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Dennis Putnam wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. I already have MIME::Base64. However, I decided to try to upgrade all the modules to see if that would help. What a mess. I have many modules that fail for a host of reason, mostly test failures.

So did I. But I went and did the usual incantation on MIME::Base64 by
hand to force an up-to-date install and that seemed to clear up the
problem. I didn't dig for a reason, but the initial error message
pointed to something being awry in MIME::Base64.

yours,
Michael
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       | White Wolf and the Phoenix narrowwares
Bowie, MD, USA          | http://whitewolfandphoenix.com
Proud member of the SCA Internet Whitewash Squad