--As of February 20, 2008 8:25:45 AM -0800, Tom Wyant is alleged to have said:

I was able to compile, though there were test errors. I'm _not_ using
File::HomeDir, so I can't comment on that part of the problem. I am
using the process functionality successfully, though.

$ perl -v

This is perl, v5.10.0 built for darwin-2level

--As for the rest, it is mine.

Compiles, fails tests for me on:

This is perl, v5.10.0 built for darwin-thread-multi-64int-ld-2level

It looks like it's failing scripting/event tests. More specifically, it's failing to load the scripting handlers. IIRC, these were greatly restructured for 10.5, so the code probably needs to be fixed.

Just as data: the tests ran to conclusion with no problems other than the errors.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.