On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:52, Shai Simchi <s...@mashery.com> wrote:
> I would love to look into this option as well. Do you have any documented
> procedure to share?
snip

It should be as simple as saying

cpan Net::Twitter

The problem is that you must either setup a place that a non-root user
can install to (what I am trying to walk you through) or you must run
it as root.  There are many dangers to running it as root, not the
least of which is the fact that you are modifying stuff that Apple
claims as its own.  If you heard about the recent mess involving the
latest update to OS X breaking Perl, well, that is the sort of thing
that can happen when you install modules as root.  I find it much
better to install as a normal user, that way my modules are safe from
OS updates screwing with them.

--
Chas. Owens
wonkden.net