Hi there,

okay this is a beginners question. I am trying to figure out the best cpan strategy for OSX. what is the best installation option for installing a cpan module to mac osx? I cant find the module in macports or fink packages.

I did download it and attempting to install manually but found I have a bunch of prerequisites that are not found. Is there a way to automate their installation. Should I be looking to do this entire perl module installation with installing cpan through perl directly?

Warning: prerequisite HTML::Form 0.02 not found.
Warning: prerequisite HTML::TreeBuilder 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite HTTP::Cookies 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite HTTP::Request 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite HTTP::Response 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite HTTP::Status 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite LWP 5.48 not found.
Warning: prerequisite LWP::RobotUA 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite LWP::UserAgent 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite Tie::Persistent 0.901 not found.
Warning: prerequisite URI 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite URI::Escape 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite URI::URL 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite URI::http 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite User 1.05 not found.
Warning: prerequisite WWW::Search 2.35 not found.
Warning: prerequisite XML::XPath 0 not found.

Cheers