I want to split a string into servral partsThe string starts whith ## than the text and than again ## but the string lent is not a fixed sise.
It can by:
##text1##text2##text3##
but also longer like:
##text1##text2##text3##text4##text5##text6##text7##

I want to split this string zo i can display the text each on a seperat line or eddit the text

I know how to split a sfixed string, i use this:

open (DATABASE, "$dir/test.file") || die "Kan bestand niet openen";
while(<DATABASE>)
        {
($id_nummer, $naam, $email, $vraag) = split(/\|/,$_);
foreach ($id_nummer) {
#play whith the string
}
close(DATABASE);

But i dont think i can use this script for what i want to do now