On Apr 17, 2007, at 03:48, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

Portfile = svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords=Id

For consistency and conformance with the Subversion documentation let's please use Id, not id, for the keyword name.

This recommendation should probably be in the documentation somewhere but I haven't looked yet where it might best be included. If someone else would add this to the wiki, or even just point out where in the wiki it should go, that would be appreciated.

I once said I would work on a pre-commit hook script we could install which would reject any commit that did not conform with these requirements. I haven't gotten around to that yet, but I haven't forgotten either.

If we're going to be nazis, can the pre-commit hook just set this stuff magically? Or can we stop being nazis about it?

Petulantly,
-landonf