Ryan Schmidt wrote:

I don't really object to these changes. I'm assuming you've verified they work on freebsd, and since I have no freebsd machine, I'll just believe you. I do wish you had contacted me first, though, as a matter of courtesy, since the port does not say openmaintainer.

I am sorry, I was updating a bunch of ports and had planned to wait to wait with the ones doing more than adding to "platforms". Like you say it shouldn't change anything for the darwin platform, but will try to contact the port maintainers next time...

Apologies to ryandesign (libiconv), imajes (ncurses) and nox (icu) that had some FreeBSD support code added to their ports. The remaining ones that need bigger changes are "python24" and "sqlite3" (mostly separating Darwin stuff to "platform darwin" ?)

--anders