On 15 Jul, 2007, at 14:56, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
landonf isn't in the list of people to whom I can assign tickets in Trac. Can he be added please, since he does maintain several ports?

How is that list in Trac kept up to date anyway? Do we have a script that routinely goes through portfiles to look at the maintainer field and see who should be added to or removed from the list in Trac? If not, should we have such a script?

My understanding of Trac is that it generates the list from its 'session' table, which includes anyone who has ever logged in with a name/email. It's not a good system for a number of reasons.

Chris