On Jul 19, 2007, at 4:37 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Okay, I've got the Makefile tweaked after all for the Makefile "new"
target. It works now. So now I just need suggestions for where to commit the new stylesheet and the xml chunks. Then it can be regened and hacked
upon.

The new guide is now also automatically regenerated once a day and is available at:

http://geeklair.net/new_macports_guide/

enjoy :)
--
Daniel J. Luke