Le 07-08-28 à 15:46, Chris Pickel a écrit :

On 27 Aug, 2007, at 21:12, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:
I am most glad to announce that thanks to the work I've been putting into the PortIndex2MySQL.tcl script lately, I was able to recover our old web site back from the dead as a natural progression to the former, as you may have seen from my recent commit r28303. The result is posted at my web server, http:// apollo.homeunix.net/macports, reflecting the state of the current trunk/www dir in svn at any moment.

This inspired me to have a go at a set of new styles last night, which I've posted to http://stwing.org/~chpickel/macports/ -- pretty much a verbatim conversion of jmpp's page for now, with a few added links.

(I'm still not sure about the languages. They're no good to be linked from the bottom of the page, but maybe they're too prominent in mine. Also, does anyone actually recognize the English flag?)

But anyway, there's a thought about how the site should look. Not much of a departure from the Mac OS Forge look, but still more distinctively MacPorts.

I love it

yves