Hi,

I found port tree has gnupg 2.0.4 only. So I took some time and worked
out working portfiles for it.

I'd just done them overnight and was about to commit them when I saw your email :) They're committed now. Also, for future reference, please attach any updates as unified diffs (using the -u flag; see the diff man page), as it makes it much easier to see what the changes are.

Sorry I can not log into macports.org
trac. I always get incorrect password message. I even reset my password
and it remains the same.

You should send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] explaining the symptoms and when they started occurring; hopefully they can get it fixed for you.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)