Hi Juan,

On Nov 19, 2007, at 5:54 AM, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

On Nov 19, 2007, at 9:13 AM, N_Ox wrote:

As Ryan said, with the new configuration anyone who had participated in the ticket (even just to change some properties) gets notified afterwards. We should only notify the reporter and the assignee by default, shouldn't we?

That's Trac's "notify updaters" feature in action, with which anyone who's ever "updated" a ticket gets, hhhhmmmmm, notified ;-)

I think the best behavior would be to turn off the "notifiers" feature. Then it's essentially opt-in: if you want to get updates for a ticket then you put yourself in the cc field, right? That seems perfect.

James

I could ask Bill to turn it off for us if it turns out to be too much of a nuisance and there's strong demand against it, but the one unfortunate thing is that all of Apple is off this entire week for thanksgiving! Maybe we could take this time then to poll...?

        Regards,...

-jmpp