On Nov 20, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

On Nov 20, 2007, at 13:38, Adam Mercer wrote:

---snip---

I would expect the initial error of "No port misspelled_port found",
but not the rest. This is with base from the top of the release_1_6
branch.  Is this the expected behaviour?

Yeah, that's pretty messy! Sure would be nice not to have all that cruft.

"port info misspelled_port" doesn't have this problem.

It's not expected behavior, and I just fixed it in r31358. Output is now limited to the expected "Port not found" and an exit status of 1, just as for the "info" action.

        Regards,...

-jmpp