Florian Ebeling wrote:
I updated the pike Portfile five days ago, but the ticket hasn't been processed yet. Could you commit the changes for me since I have no commit
rights myself?

I come to the impression that there are too few committers. What do
others think on this? And how many are there currently, anyway?

"None", as far as I know...

If you mean people that regularly go through the entire list of
outstanding port upgrade/addition tickets and commit all changes ?
And not just port maintainers that have a self-interest in seeing
their own ports and their dependencies being somewhat up-to-date.

--anders