Doesn't xinstall have a way to change $CWD for its operations? That would work...

On Apr 16, 2008, at 9:03 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

That change isn't going to work, is it? I mean, the reason why the tcl "cd" command was deprecated is because we don't want portfiles changing the working directory. Using 'system "cd"' won't change the working directory, so e.g. the subsequent tcl "file delete" commands won't find the files to delete. To fix the post-patch phase, you'd have to "exec find ${worksrcpath} ..." instead. Haven't looked at the second bit.