Hi,

What is the current status of registry 2.0? As we are still putting new features (recursive uninstall) into registry1.0 I was wondering what the status of registry2.0 is at the moment. It is sitting around in trunk now for quite some time without active work.

What is missing from registry2.0, what needs to be done? Where can somebody jump in and help? Not necessarily me, I just want to put general attention to the new registry.

If you install a lot of ports activating/deactivating takes longer than actual compiling because of the old file_map.db of registry1.0. I hope this will become a lot better with the sqlite database of registry2.0.

Rainer