Florian Ebeling wrote:
Wiki modification requires committer privileges.

I think it would benefit the project if we losen this policy. Nobody applies
for commit to correct a small factual error. And it works for other site quite
well. What was the name of this online encyclopedia, gain? ;)

I fully agree. We should allow wiki edits for everyone logged in. This opens up more possibilities to contribute to MacPorts, e.g. in the howto/* section.

Trac's wiki has a history, so if anyone makes "wrong" edits, we can still revert to an earlier version.

Rainer