Rainer Müller wrote:

See the -F flag. You'd still need the standard Current symlink operational, though.

-F is documented to set the include path (like -I):
"Add the framework directory dir to the head of the list of directories to be searched for header files."

If this works for headers, how is the linking done? In my test, it still did not work ("ld: framework not found Python") or was linked against the system's python which was not what I intended.

Hmm, guess I didn't play with frameworks in strange locations enough...

Wonder if there is a gcc solution, or if $DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH is the way ?

--anders