On May 23, 2008, at 2:32 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

On May 19, 2008, at 14:35, William Siegrist wrote:

I've begun experimenting with hosting a distfile mirror on Mac OS Forge for MacPorts. This is very much a beta service, so it wont be automatically used by MacPorts just yet. But if you have trouble fetching a distfile, the checksums fail repeatedly, or you need an old distfile, you might try looking here:

http://distfiles.macports.org/<portname>/

I hope it's not actually <portname> but <dist_subdir> as defined in the port. For most ports, <dist_subdir> will equal <portname> but some ports may override it.

Yes, right now its dist_subdir. It'll probably change though to incorporate the category eventually.

-Bill