On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Ryan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 2008, at 03:13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> +post-destroot {
>> +  cd ${destroot}${prefix}
>
> Please don't use the "cd" command. It does not exist in MacPorts
> trunk and will not exist in MacPorts 1.7.0 and later.

What is the whole story to this change? Does "cd" work in 1.6 but
not in trunk? Why was it necessary and is no longer? Is this documented
somewhere maybe? Just curious because I ran into build problems
with this in a very recently changed port, so some configurations
apparently do accept it, while trunk does not.

Florian

--
Florian Ebeling
[EMAIL PROTECTED]