On Jul 29, 2008, at 10:50 AM, Rainer Müller wrote:
Probably I should only keep one of the various docbook versions?

I don't have XML_CATALOG_FILES in my environment as Bryan suggested in
another mail.

When I set up the guide regen on my box, I had to set up an XML catalog stuff in order to get it to use the local files instead of trying to download them (which is what seemed to take the most time).

I don't recall exactly what I did (and didn't keep notes), though.

--
Daniel J. Luke