On Jul 29, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Caspar Florian Ebeling wrote:

I know there was a discussion about distfiles in svn lately, but I missed the central point. What is the right place to put them now, in cases where there is no suitable download location? Should they still live in svn/distfiles
or elsewhere?

In the future, MPWA will have an upload mechanism. For now, you could email me a URL and portname and I'll put it on the mirror.

If I get a chance to make an upload mechanism before MPWA, then I'll announce it here.

-Bill