On Apr 9, 2009, at 05:40, Olivier Le Floch wrote:

The Guide explains usage. If the goal is to create a document that helps you migrate your knowledge from another package manager to MacPorts, then maybe MigratingToMacPorts, MacPortsMigration, or just Migrating would be a good
page name.

That implies the reader stops working with Linux, which is not the
most likely case. And the whole idea of this document seem to
be a special-audience text, at the expense of having a single
documentation like the guide. Remember this is documentation,
so redundancy for the sake of understandability is acceptable.

I agree that my name suggestions where quite lame, though. Please
don't use them. :)

How about MacportsForLinuxUsers ? (since I guess most of the other package managers are on linux)

Or, in case they aren't, how about "MacPortsForSwitchers", to use some Apple terminology?