Hi Jordan. Correct, I made a mistake on the subject of the email, one I certainly know better. I addressed this in a previous email, and it indeed is something I regret, as it only muddies this situation. While I do not want to take the liberty, if everyone sees fit, hijack the subject, and correct it. Do not even bother putting in a [was: previous subject], let's just correct it. My bad.

Comments below...