Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
I edited googlecode.tcl to incorporate a second variation of the googecode URL.
 After this change, however, there are a handful of portfiles that are breaking.

The first port that happens to be breaking for me is dot2tex.

It uses a custom homepage but the googlecode master_sites, and has it's own
livecheck regex and url defined.

So the if condition for setting the livecheck.name follows ...
 * has home page
 * livecheck.name is still "default"
 * { pull regex from code.google.com or pull regex from *.googlecode.com }

It seems to me that the logic is correct and should return false, but I'm lost
as to why it's an error now but wasn't in the past.

Any thoughts?

Fixed in r60501. It was just a typo :) - 'regex' instead of 'regexp'.