On 2012-10-04 15:16, mk-macpo...@techno.ms wrote:
> And here is another invalid attribute:
> ---
> lib/result.c:882:53: error: only weak aliases are supported on darwin
> void result_free(result_t *r) __attribute__ ((weak, alias
> ("csvdb_free_result")));
>                                                     ^
> 1 error generated.

AFAIK this is not supported due to limitations in the Mach-O format, in
contrast to ELF used on Linux and *BSD, where this combination is
possible. I tried to find some document explaining the issues with this,
however my search engine did not turn up anything useful besides lots of
similar build errors in other projects...

Rainer