On Oct 4, 2012, at 9:08 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

> It'd be awesome if this x11/quartz ... problem would go away.

I even gave advice to install kmymoney4 with said two variants, but I see now
that it causes problems every now and then. [1]

Shocking to see that it totally inhibits to build kmymoney4 now.

Let me know if I could do something.

[1] The weird thing about all this is that some little tool in the whole lot of
dependencies needs gtk. That tool is not needed for KMyMoney which is why it
doesn't make any sense to go through the pain to install all the x11 ports for
nothing.