Ok so GNOME 3 is not a macport because no one wants to make it one or because it's not good or.., just curious, and keen to use gedit 3 for my haxe coding, I think it may have more features setup than textmate. I don't really know anything about GNOME versions is there some history or something I should be aware of that may make more sense to why GNOME 2 only is supported, I presume GNOME 3 is not new?

Best ;j

PS sorry about emailing Lawrence direct by mistake.