On 02/10/2013 10:56 AM, Blair Zajac wrote:
On 02/10/2013 05:54 AM, Clemens Lang wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 10:02:16PM -0600, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
Or perhaps the issue does not affect you, if you are not using openssh
or tor.

Please note that openssh and tor are not the only projects affected by
the data corruption. The bug report I linked earlier is about Firefox.

I would stronly advise against using openssl 1.0.1d anywhere at the
moment.

This broke a bunch of cron scripts that use rsync over ssh to backup
systems, so I had to edit them to use /usr/bin/ssh instead.  I strongly
request that we back it down to 1.0.1c or apply a patch to fix it.

1.0.1e is out.

Blair