Hi all,

I would like to ask again if it were possible to commit patch in ticket #39795.
The port is current broken, due to several issues introduced after it was last
committed. It will not build! Even if it would, the version 0.8.3 is not be
fully functional with Python >= 2.7.3; This issue was fixed with 0.8.4 and the
port works fine for Python 2.7.

After my last request there were some reactions on to some details, but than
where was not followed up. Please let me know if there is some problem to have
the patch committed. Otherwise I would be grateful if it could be placed into
Macport ASAP.

Thanks!
~petr