Am 11.11.2013 20:08, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Titus von Boxberg wrote:
Without having a system here to test my suggestions, you might be able to
- configure tiff to not define this type name (or define it correctly in the
sense of portability and compatibility, at least).
I cannot configure it to not define the type name "uint64". This type
name is used all over the place. The solution might be to define it to
uint64_t instead of "unsigned long".
Yes, that seems reasonable as long as uint64_t is guaranteed to be defined before the typedef of uint64 happens. Maybe you could patch tiffconfig.h.in or something else in tiff's configuration phase.

Regards
Titus