On Apr 17, 2014, at 12:06, Frank Schima wrote:

> Is there a way I can get my Macports username changed?

It is possible; it’s been done at least once before.

Email “admin at macosforge dot org”. Last time, Bill set it up so that both the
old and new email addresses worked. I’m not sure how the change in commit
access was handled. If you have a buildbot login, that would be a separate
system that needs to be updated. (I understand Mac OS Forge is investigating
the possibility of giving us a single signon system, but we don’t have it yet.)

For admins only, here’s the reference to the previous username change we
processed:

https://lists.macosforge.org/mailman/private/macports-mgr/2010-September/003949.html