On Apr 21, 2014, at 18:59, Shreeraj Karulkar wrote:

> I seem to be missing the most obvious. I looked extensively for the
> post-commit hooks for macports.css and realized that the file on the server
> has a date stamp from Apr 2013. You can see it in the log as well —>
> https://www.macports.org/macports.css
> Can anyone confirm if it has worked after that date? Was it taken off around
> that time?

Correct, April 2013 is the last time, prior to today, that macports.css was
modified:

https://trac.macports.org/log/trunk/www/macports.css

However other files that make up the web site have been modified since then:

https://trac.macports.org/log/trunk/www

You could look in the www folder (and all subfolders) for the
most-recently-modified file, to see the last time the hook was working, if that
helps you diagnose the problem.