Open CASCADE Community Edition has both a git clone url
(https://github.com/tpaviot/oce.git) and a tarball for download. I read in the
port documentation that fetching with git url may cause non-reproducible
builds, so downloaded the tarball
(https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/archive/OCE-0.15.tar.gz) but it has the
filename: "oce-OCE-0.15.tar.gz". I setup the Portfile as follows:

name              oce
version           0.15
master_sites    https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/archive/
distname        OCE-${version}
distfile        ${name}-OCE-${version}

Am I missing anything?

BTW, I'm following these instructions
(https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/wiki/Build-%28Mac-OSX%29) for constructing the
Portfile. Its interesting to note that the writer uses both macports and
homebrew. Its been my understanding that is not an ideal situation and I'm
attempting to replace the homebrew parts with a macports equivalent.

Open CASCADE is required to build FreeCAD, and since it is a software
development platform for 3D surface and solid modeling I thought it deserved
its own Portfile.

Mark