On Nov 15, 2016, at 21:27, Adam Mercer <r...@macports.org> wrote:

> Thanks, I've logged in. Now for a hopefully not too stupid question,
> but how do I actually trigger a new build? Is there some documentation
> somewhere?

I'm not sure what we have documented. But I'm sending this reply back to the
list so it'll be in the archive at least.

I usually start from the "Builders" page:

https://build.macports.org/builders

Scroll down to the "portwatcher_force" section.

Check the box of each builder on which you want to start the build.

Put the space-separated list of ports you want to build into the "Port list"
field. Any subports of those ports will also be built.

Leave the other fields blank and press the "Force Build" button.

Then switch to the "Waterfall" page to watch the progress of the build,
refreshing manually as needed or configuring the waterfall to refresh
automatically.

https://build.macports.org/waterfall