On 2016-11-17, at 6:47 PM, MacPorts <nore...@macports.org> wrote:

> #52912: Libhsplasma does not compile
> --------------------------+------------------------
>  Reporter:  keybounce    |      Owner:  ryandesign
>      Type:  defect       |     Status:  assigned
> Component:  ports        |    Version:  2.3.5
> Resolution:               |   Keywords:
>      Port:  libhsplasma  |
> --------------------------+------------------------
> Changes (by ryandesign):
>
> * cc: ryandesign (removed)
> * owner:  macports-tickets@… => ryandesign
> * status:  new => assigned
>

> Comment:
>
> Ah, the beloved jpeg boolean problem.
>
> I haven't updated libhsplasma in years. I primarily used it for
> PlasmaClient, who development ceased years ago. Out of curiosity, what do
> you need libhsplasma for?
>
> P.S: You can compress long log files to attach them.

It's used for Myst Online.

Plasma game engine (created by Headspin, acquired by Cyan Worlds), such as
those in the games Myst V: End of Ages and Myst Online: URU Live

Err ... wait?

keybounceMBP:RosarioVampire michael$ port dependents libHSPlasma
sounddecompress depends on libhsplasma
keybounceMBP:RosarioVampire michael$ port dependents sounddecompress
sounddecompress has no dependents.

sounddecompress @1.11_2 (games, audio, sysutils)
    decompresses Myst Online: URU Live sounds

OK, so ... what port installed this?

Myst online doesn't actually use the program that decompresses its sounds?

---
Entertaining minecraft videos
http://YouTube.com/keybounce