And 'ui_interactive no' in macports.conf to make it permanent.

I'm not sure whether it would make sense to have a --yes flag like some other tools, which means "act as though I answered yes to all questions" rather than "don't ask any questions". In the case of installing dependencies the two are equivalent, but they might not be in other cases. And depending on what you're doing, the result might be quite destructive.

- Josh

On 2016-12-31 04:46 , m...@macports.org wrote:
The -N flag works for me.

sudo port -N install …

Cheers!
Frank

On Dec 30, 2016, at 7:49 AM, Sterling Smith <smit...@fusion.gat.com
<mailto:smit...@fusion.gat.com>> wrote:

Hi,

So it seems there is a new feature that asks if I want to install all
of the dependencies of a requested port.  Is there a command line
switch to answer yes?  If not, is there some other programmatic way to
answer yes?  (This is installing for a non-default prefix from the
master branch, so maybe there is something in master that hasn't made
it to the documentation yet...)

Thanks,
Sterling