On 3 Apr 2017, at 17:52, Ken Cunningham <ken.cunningham.web...@gmail.com> wrote:
> so this sorta gets back to your question about support for older systems, and
> is a pretty typical example of same.
> sounds like you could write up an openssl variant for it, default to that
> variant on suitable systems, and nobody would likely complain about that. But
> you might have to do it and submit the PR.

Yes, I certainly would, had I older systems set up. But I have not — so this
was just a hint, in case someone opens a ticket for mosh not compiling with
commoncrypto on older systems, for them to try. Now, is commoncrypto that
modern or better than openssl (which is mosh's default lib)? Well, I cannot
judge with expertise and deem this as peremptory.