On 2017-6-1 08:19 , Helmut K. C. Tessarek wrote:
I would like that the buildbots are triggered for a PR. only when my PR
is commited, I can see, if the build actually works. it should be the
other way around: I should be able to verify that the PR really does
what it is intended to do (since we do not have direct access to the
build machines to test stuff).

Our current buildbot set-up is not well-suited for this. We have a GSoC project under way to test macports-ports PRs with Travis CI, which uses a clean VM for each build and has existing integration with GitHub.

- Josh