On Mon, Nov 06, 2017 at 09:25:47AM +0100, Leonardo Brondani Schenkel wrote:
Ticket: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/55255

DocBook XSLs changed their URIs from `sourceforge.net` to `github.com`, which results in existing XML files using the former URIs not able to find the local copy installed by the port. This will trigger a download from the URI or fail if net access is disabled.

They switched to cdn.docbook.org.

This could break many existing ports and user XML files. Neomutt for example can no longer be built: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/55253

I'm writing to the list because this change in upstream might have far reaching implications, and this port has no official maintainer, so I want to bring as much visibility to the issue as possible and discuss a solution.

From https://trac.macports.org/ticket/55255:
make both URIs be supported somehow (not sure if this is even possible)

Fix proposed in https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/1004.
Not sure if this is the best solution though.

--
Best regards,
Zero King