On 2018-04-01 09:35, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> So far, I dislike the "cosmetic improvements for ticket changelog".
>
> https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11835
>
> I'm pretty sure I don't like the property changes floated to the right, and I
> don't like that the box they're in is yellow.

I agree the floated box might look a bit odd when no comment was
entered. But it also allows to quickly separate comments from status
changes when scrolling through the changes to the ticket.

> We already override the yellow color of the ticket description box, so maybe
> we could at least override the yellow color of the property change box too.

Yes, please, the colors should be consistent. The yellow of the property
change box and also the :target background color (after adding a new
comment) should be replaced with the same gray as the summary box at the
top.

Our custom CSS is here, additional rules would be appreciated:

https://github.com/macports/trac.macports.org/blob/master/htdocs/style.css

Rainer