Hi everyone,

Let's use the following link for the call:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/mk3BtdCWJ0u_xl5MfBX-AEEM

had people from UTC+1 and UTC+5.5 who raised their hands, we'll stick
> with 15:00 UTC for now.

Okay.

> This is the calendar:
>

> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9unkhredr302jroorlhusav0ko%40group.calendar.google.com&mode=AGENDA

This shows the meeting time in the past for me, by almost an hour.

> And this is for hangouts (last time we had a much shorter link, I'm
> unable to come up with that shorter one this time, but if anyone knows
> how, feel free to post something better):
>

> https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=N2ZxcWFsbnFmcmtvcmxpYWVrMGxoc2s4MGQgOXVua2hyZWRyMzAyanJvb3JsaHVzYXYwa29AZw&tmsrc=9unkhredr302jroorlhusav0ko%40group.calendar.google.com

This just links to a new event creation page.

> Meeting notes will be collected here:
>     https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Meetings/2019-01-12

Thanks for initiating the wiki, Mojca. I will update the link to video call
here as well.
Let me know if the above link doesn't work for you or you want to test it
first.

Umesh