> From: Ken Cunningham <ken.cunningham.web...@gmail.com
> <mailto:ken.cunningham.web...@gmail.com>>
> Subject: Apple notarisation process - LC_VERSION_MIN_MACOSX
> Date: 3 March 2021 at 20:47:55 CET
> To: macports-dev <macports-dev@lists.macports.org
> <mailto:macports-dev@lists.macports.org>>
>
> We really should have MacPorts libs be utilizable by projects that want to
> put them on the App Store or use them any way they want to use them, if at
> all possible.
>
> The LC_VERSION_MIN_MACOSX issue is interesting.

I recently had this problem with the homebrew version of Python. The lack of
the LC_VERSION_MIN_MACOSX key made it impossible to bundle. Fortunately enough
the official Python distri is better configured, not perfect though but I could
manage to have it embedded in an App which is now on the App Store. I also had
the problem of some files missing a LC_UUID.

AF

Dr. Alain Filhol  (Computer scientist)
Institut Laue-Langevin
EPN Campus, CS 20156, 71 ave des Martyrs, F-38042 Grenoble cedex 9
<fil...@ill.eu>, Office: ILL19-206
Tel:+33 4.76.20.71.56, Fax: +33 4.76.20.76.48